Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Prevent Macular Degeneration Naturally

Go see my recently posted article at http://www.squidoo.com/preventeyedisease ! This article gives pearls on ways to significantly reduce your risk for developing significant age-related macular degeneration. This growing epidemic is the #1 cause of blindness in the US and industrialized nations.

The loss of independance in my patients with this is devastating! Currently over 1.7 million people are legally blind in the US and this is expected to double by the ironic year 2020.

This is just the first of a series of articles I will be writing on preventing major eye diseases.

Your feedback is invaluable. Otherwise, I am a bit blind myself so to speak.

Remember, where there is no vision, the people perish!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Easton,

    Very impressive blog and website! I wish all doctors would look into the nutritional side of health.

    Have you ever heard of green smoothies? They're a wonderful way to get greens into the diet, without spending lots of time chewing. We try to have them for breakfast here.

    Love,

    Your cousin,

    Marqueta

    ReplyDelete